Chanterelle season is here
The chanterelle season has been here for a while. It is definitely one of my favorite ingredients during the autumn.
My twist on a chanterelle toast with Chèvre
One classic dish is the butter fried chanterelles toast. The simplicity in it self makes it just wonderfully delicious.
I combined two of my favorite things, chèvre chaud and chanterelle toast, twisted them and turned it into a marvelous new dish. The flavors completely marry each other. I can only recommend you to try!!
What you Need
300 gram Chanterelles
1 pot of Parsley
4 slices of Chèvre
Salt & Pepper
How to Make
- Put the oven on 250 degrees/grill.
- Rinse the chanterelles and put them in a frying pan to make them sweat.
- Put toasts on a oven tray, add a generous slice of chèvre on each toast.
- Sprinkle honey and season with salt and pepper. Put the in the oven for 5-7 min or until they reach a nice color.
- Chop the shallots and 2/3 of parsley pot.
- Add butter and shallots in the pan, don’t be shy with the butter.
- Add the parsley and stir, season with salt and pepper.
- Take out the toasts and put each toast on a plate. Sprinkle some extra honey on the chèvre (if you want or bring it to the table for your guest to add themselves). Add the chanterelles on top and decorate with parsley.
Ready to serve!! I promise your guest will love you😋