Don’t You Just Love Potatoes?
The perfect side dish, you can serve it to anything! There are so many different ways of cooking and indulging these golden beauties. This is a recipe of Roasted Potatoes that gives the potatoes a rich flavour of garlic and thyme. Why not try it next time you feel likte having a BBQ.
Please see recipe for 4-6 people below, approx 30 min.
What you need
1 kilo Potato
1 pot of Thyme
3 Cloves of Garlic
Salt and pepper
How to make
1. Cut the potatoes in half.
2. Boil the potatoes for 5 min.
3. Mix olive oil, garlic, thyme and season with salt and pepper.
4. Put the oven on 225 degrees.
5. Put the potatoes in an ovenware and pour the mix over and blend. Let it rest for a couple of minutes until the oven is heated.
6. Put the potatoes in the oven for 15-20 min until they get a nice golden color.
7. Take them out, add some extra salt if you’d like and decorate with some thyme.