It’s Rhubarb Season!
Every year around this time it’s a must for me to do something fun with rhubarb. One thing that is difficult NOT to love is a crumble. So why not light up your own and your loved ones day with a rhubarb crumble!
Please see recipe for 6 people, approx 30 min.
What you need
500 gram Rhubarb
2 dl Flour
2 tbsp Potato flour
2 dl Suger
2 dl Oats
175 gram Butter
How to make
- Put the oven on 220 degrees.
- Rinse and cut the rubard into centimeter thick pieces.
- Boil the rubarb with some suger until they becomes soft. Add the potato flour and mix it.
- Mix flour, oats and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix it.
- Butter each Ovenware/cups and add half of the mix. Divide the rhubarb between the cups and then put the rest of the mix on top.
- Put them in the oven for 15-20 min until the reach a nice color.
Let them cool for a bit and then serve them as they are in their cups, or take them out and serve on a plate.
Take out some vanilla sauce or ice-cream and you will win someone’s heart with this delicious desert or afternoon treat.
Have a beautiful day☀️💕☀️