Having people over tonight and looking for something to serve to the bubbles, check this out!! Loving crisps and tuna tartar? The mix is Fantastic! It not just a perfect snack size, the crisp gives an extra texture and crunch to your tartar. I would recommend choosing lightly salted potato crisps, but why not play around and see what you fancy the most. 😊
Please see recipe below for 4 people, 30 min.
What you need
150 gram of Tuna
3 tbsp of Soya
1 thumb of Ginger
2 cloves of Garlic
1/2 of a Lime
1 teaspoon of Wasabi paste
How to Make
Start with Avocado mix
- Chop the avocado and mash it to preferred level.
- Peal and chop the garlic.
- Add Garlic, soya and wasabi past, season with salt and pepper.
Continue with the Tuna
- Chop the tuna and put it in a bowl.
- Add ginger, seasme seeds, olive oil and soya.
- Mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the tuna on a double folded foil and make a role. This helps cutting the tuna easier.
Building the tartar
- Put the crisps on a plate.
- Cut the tuna into smaller roles and put one on each crisps.
- Add the avocado mix on top.
- Sprinkle some lime over and voila, ready to serve!
Have a Fab Friday!!!