This a great an easy lunch for two! So healthy, soo full of vitamins, good fat and most importantly Full of flavor. If your into healthy food, you have to try this!! I can only say Yum Yum Yum!!!
Seaweed noodles are an excellent choice for the person who wants to boost themselves with mineral. They have a very low percent of carb, only 2 gram per 100 gram. A fresh crisp feeling which adds a twist to your salad or pasta dish.
Available online at eg the Sea Tangle Noodle company Kelp Noodles or Amazon Kelp Noodles.
What you need
1 package of Seaweed Noodles
80 gram of Peas
80 gram of Broccoli
250 gram of Salmon
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 teaspoon Dijon
1 dl Soya
1 tbsp Sesame oil
5 drops of Fish sauce
How to make
1. Put the Salmon in a bowl and add soya, garlic, Dijon, sesame oil and fish sauce. Let it rest for 15/20 min.
2. Pour the Salmon together with marinade in a frying pan. Let it get a nice glacé and color, cut the Salmon in your preferred size.
3. While the Salmon is frying, boil the noodles. Also boil the peas and broccoli.
4. When the Salmon is almost ready add the noodles, mix gently so the get a nice flavor and color.
5. Add the broccoli and peas in the pan or straight to the plate, as you like it.
Ready to serve. How easy was that😃 Bon Appétit!!