An appetizer can be both healthy and delicious! With this healthy bite you can give your guests a yummy snack to indulge and reach beach 2019;) Sounds good? It is fab!!
Please see recipe below for 4 people, approx 30 min.
What you need
1 small Silver-skin onion
2 Cloves of Garlic1
2 tbsp Cilantro
3 Cloves of Garlic
How to make
1. Peal the avocado and chop it smaller pieces.
2. Chop the garlic, cilantro and chili, mix with avocado.
3. Mash and season with salt and lime.
1. Rinse the cucumbers and cut them in slices (1cm).
1. Chop the onion, paprika, chili and garlic, fry in a pan with oil until soft.
2. Add the shrimp to the pan and fry for a couple of minutes until they get a nice colour and flavor.
3. Put the cucumber slices in a plate and add avocado salsa on each slice. Put a shrimp on each slice, squeeze a bit of lime and decorate with cilantro.
Why not serve with some margaritas!