Do you feel the summer vibes, craving something fresh and light? This is perfect as a lighter main, a starter or a snack to the aperitif. Your choice of Size and Occasion! 😊
Light and Asian
With the leaf instead of a toast this snack becomes light, the Asian flavours adds the freshness and the setting makes it fun. You can either prepare and decorate for your guests or let the them fill the leaf by themselves. Your guest will need a napkin, but I reassure you, they will love the flavour and enjoy the setting!
I have chosen to make this dish with Salma salmon but please choose what you find in your own store. Salma salmon is however a bit interesting, and it really became a hype a couple of years ago. It is so easy to work with and you can eat it just as it is. Trust me, it is DELICIOUS! If you are interested, please find some fun reading and videoclip below.
The story about SALMA 👉Film
“SALMA” Salmon with Chili and Avocado, Served on a Salad Leaf
Please see the recipe below for 4 people (as a snack/aperitif) approx. 30 min.
What you need
190 gram “Salma” Salmon
3 gloves of Garlic
2 Spring onion
3 – 4 tbsp Soya
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 – 2 Avocado
30 gram Potato crisps
1 – 2 Gem or Heart salad
How to make
- Cut the salmon into smaller pieces.
- Chop the garlic, chili and spring onion.
- Mix the vegetables and salmon with olive oil and soya.
- Cut the avocado into smaller pieces and gently mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Season with pepper.
- Rinse the salad and fill them with the beautiful mix.
- Crush a couple of potato crisps and decorate each leave, it will add some extra texture.
Serve with some nice bubbles!