Thinking of having a salmon dinner during Easter? We had a Pre-Easter dinner the other day and the salmon was great. So, why not try this beautiful dish!
André Jacquart , Blanc de Blancs 2009
That day we started with some beautiful bubbles from André Jacquart , Blanc de Blancs 2009. I really liked it! It had a good balance and nice tones of apples, I believe that it would be great to pare with some fat fish or quale. We decided to go with a classic Swedish snack to it “skagenröra”. Delicious and perfect to the Easter occasion. 😊
If the weather allows, why not move out in the sun and have the aperitif outside.
Please see the recipe below for 6 people approx. 1 h
What you need
1 kilo Salmon
1-2 dl Mayo
1 pot of fresh Dill
Salt & Pepper
How to make
- Put the oven on 200 degrees.
- Put the salmon on an oven plate.
- Mix the mayo with 2/3 of the dill, some drops of lemon and season with salt and pepper. Cover the salmon with the mix.
- Put the salmon in the oven until it reaches 55-58 degrees.
- Take it out when ready and decorate it with dill and lemon.
Serve with boiled potatoes, herb sauce and some peas. Why not decorate the table with some small chocolate dipped marzipan chickens, gives an extra “Easter” felling to the table.
Bon Appetit and have a great start of the Easter!!