If you’re in the mood for some eggs, have you tried to add some truffle to them? It is a fantastic combination. Add some drops of truffle oil (white or black) and voilà, your eggs gets some extra sunshine. Plus, it is soo easy! If you then have access to real truffle your dish just became a 5 ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ hotel breakfast!
What you need
½ dl Cream
Truffle oil (white or black, depending on what you have at home)
Salt & Pepper
How to make
- Heat up a pan with some olive oil.
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl and add some cream.
- Gently crack the yolks with a fork.
- Pour the mix in the pan and season with white truffle oil, salt and pepper.
- Gently turn the eggs in the pan. Make sure to keep the yolks a bit creamy.
- When you feel they are cooked enough for you, serve😊
Bon Appetit & Have a great start of the day!!