Are you longing to sit in the sunshine with a glass of rose, some beautiful seafood and feel the summer vibes? I know I am, and there is no reason to wait! With this recipe you will bring a taste of summer straight into your home😊
Please see recipe below (4 people) 30 min
What you need
Approx. 400 gram Pasta
300-400 gram Clams
1 pot fresch Parsley
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 dl White wine
Salt & pepper
5 dl Cream
4 tbsp Olive oil
1 1/2 Chili
How to make
1. Chop the shallots, chili and garlic into fine pieces. 1/3 for the clams and 2/3 for the scampi and sauce.
Then start with the clams:
2. Heat up a pan with olive oil and fry the shallots, garlic and chili. Make sure you get a nice vapour. Add the clams and steam for about 3 minutes until they open.
3. Leave it on the side until serving.
Continue with the sauce, scampi and pasta:
4. Heat up a pan with olive oil and fry the shallots, garlic and chili. Add the scampi and fry until you get a nice colour, but just for a minute or two.
5. Pour the wine into the pan and boil for a minute, then add the cream in the and let it brew.
6. Chop the parsley and add in to the sauce. Season with salt and pepper until you reach the right flavour.
7. Boil up water with a pinch of salt, add the pasta and boil accordingly to instructions.
8. Add the pasta to the pan and mix.
9. If you want to change serving plate do now if not leave it the pan.
10. Add the clams and langoustine to the pan and decorate with parsley
Serve with parmesan!