Fried Rice is wonderful!
The varieties are endless, you can be spontaneous and mix whatever you find in your kitchen. Plus, it’s a perfect dish if you feel like being creative and have a lot of left overs. This is one of my favourites, tell me yours!
What you need
375 – 400 gram Salmon
Oil (to frying)
150 gram Soybeans
250 gram Broccoli
1 Spring onion
Rice (4 persons)
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
1 dl Soya sauce (light)
1 tbs Sesame oil
1 – 2 gloves of Garlic
1 tabs Ginger
How to make
- Boil the rice for 4 people and let it cool down. If it’s not shilled when mixing, it might become thickly.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade. Add the salmon and leave for 30 minutes.
- Put the salmon (with the marinade) in a deep frying pan and fry with some oil.
- Steam or boil the soybeans and broccoli. Chop the spring oinion and cut the avocado.
- As the salmon is ready add the rice, mix thoroughly so the rice gets a nice colour from the marinade.
- Add the broccoli, soybeans and baby spinach, mix gently. Sprinkle the spring onions and avocado over.
The quantity of vegetable doesn’t need to be exact, if you LOVE broccoli, why don’t you add some more. 😊
Didn’t manage to finish it all? This makes a perfect lunch box as you can indulge it both hot and cold. 😊