Valentine is truly a time when you should treat yourself to some fabulous chocolate. One of my favourite desserts is a classic Chocolate Fondant. Few things symbolise love more then chocolate.
Hope you all had a marvellous valentine!
What you need:
125 g Chocolate (70%)
100 g Butter
½ dl Flour
½ dl Sugar
2 tbsp Cacao Powder
2 Egg yolks
Serve with ice-cream and berries (of your own preference)
How to make it:
1. Put the oven on 190 degrees.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a water bath.
3. Wisk the eggs, yolks and sugar together in a separate bowl.
4. Pour the chocolate and butter in the bowl of eggs and sugar.
5. Slowly add the cacao powder and flour while stirring.
6. Butter the small porcelain cups and pour the chocolate mix in them.
7. Bake them in the oven between 6-12 minutes. You want them creamy in the middle so the baking time can vary depending on your oven.
8. After taking them out from the oven, let them rest for 1-3 minutes and then tilt them over on a plate. Serve with ice cream and barriers.
Tip: These can easily be prepared the day before (up to step 6) and be kept in the fridge. Perfect for a dinner party!